Immaculate Semi on one of Riverdale’s most desired streets
Tucked away on an idyllic tree-lined street in the very popular “Pocket” community just steps south of the Danforth this home is ideally situated for both young professionals and growing families alike and with a Walk-score® of 93 the city is literally at your doorstep. The busy professional will appreciate the quick access to two TTC subway stops (Pape & Donlands) and the family-minded will love the very active Pocket Community Association, friendly neighbours and the highly desirable Jackman Avenue school early French Immersion catchment.
This spacious 4 bedroom semi exudes warmth and character inside and out from the beautifully landscaped exterior that provides tons of curb appeal and great outdoor entertaining space to the graciously renovated interior which appeals to the modern sensibilities with an open concept layout and clean lines while paying homage to the character only found in these well established neighbourhoods.
In addition to the walk-out basement with a fully self-contained 1 bedroom nanny/in-law suite some of the many features of this home include:
- Fully landscaped yard with huge backyard deck and patio fantastic for summer entertaining
- Detached two car garage
- Fully renovated main floor with warm hardwood, upgraded insulation and chef’s kitchen
- 200 amp electrical service
- freshly painted throughout with designer colours
- Refinished original strip hardwood on 2nd floor
- Spacious master bedroom retreat with brick fireplace and balcony
- most windows and exterior doors replaced (2006 & 2010)
- 2nd kitchen and 3 piece bathroom in basement nanny suite
- Located in the highly desirable Jackman Early French Immersion catchment
This home is move-in ready! Call to book a showing before it’s too late!